Location Namadgi Park in the NAAS Valley in A.C.T. just south of Tharwa
NAAS AEROTOW 2017
13, 14, 15 October 2017
Fun Fly Event
The objective of the event is to provide Aerotow Glider launch opportunities to a wide audience of RC flyers. Experienced and introductory pilots are welcome to get some "Stick time" while being held aloft by the energy of the rising air currents courtesy of the warm NAAS valley Sun.
We already have two 1/3 scale (150cc and 100cc) tug aircraft confirmed for the event so you should have no trouble getting aloft throughout the weekend. Flyers are also encouraged to bring their electric powered gliders, though priority will be given to aerotow launches for safety reasons.
- Pilot event entry fee $25.00
- Dinner available Friday night
- Saturday night roast/baked Dinner at the field $25.00 per head
- Camping available $15.00 at the great NAAS site
- Toilets and shower provided
- Food and drink, tea and coffee will be available all weekend
The National Aeromodelling and Aviators Society (N.A.A.S) is situated in the Namadgi Park in the NAAS Valley in A.C.T. just south of Tharwa.