Wingspan - Digital Magazine
This issue contains:
- President's Report – The President of the MAAA gives an update on the FAI Award, Membership and NMAS “Have a Go” day – Towards 11,000.
- Safety First– Mark Lewis, guest writer, from CASA looks at “How high can I fly at my model aircraft club?
- Australian Royal Flying Doctors – Share the fun and raise funds during the 2017 Australian Modelling Month.
- Travel Story – Bruce de Chastel (FAI World Champion in Pylon Racing): A chance to travel the globe has been a gift of the sport.
- Pioneer Story – Barry Lee, Free Flight pioneer inducted into MAAA Hall of Fame.
- 2017 Roll of Honour Awards - MAAA Service Medallion Winners, Life Members and Hall of Fame Inductees.
- Member Stories - Aaron Garle soaring to success with a bit of skill and a lot of hard work.
- Club Success - Opening of WAMS, Warwick Aerial Club on 19 June 2017.
- Club Support - MAAA gives a well needed grant to RADAC for the purchase of a new ride-on mower.
- Club Event - Wings over West Wyalong with the New South Wales Free Flight Society from 21-22 October 2017.
- Out and About - Biggers crowds and spectacular flying at this year’s MAAA 2017 Drone Nationals in Queensland.
- 'Jets over the Fraser Coast' fill the skies over Maryborough.
Editorials, feedback and advertising
For enquiries about advertising please email us here.
Wingspan Back Issues